Benefits of Buying a Home in Avondale
Buying a home in Avondale is an investment that offers a truly unique lifestyle, bursting with recreation and entertainment, for its residents. As a city in Maricopa County, Avondale is one of the fastest growing cities in the greater Phoenix area and their booming industry certainly matches this population influx. Families are buying homes in Avondale for its affordability, careers, convenient schools and family fun. Choosing to move to Avondale could be a great decision for you (and your family) and The C21 Northwest team is here to help you along the way. Below are some figures to consider as you begin your journey to Avondale.
Buying a Home in Avondale & Market Value
- The average home value index is $166,400, with the median list price of $170k and the median sale price of around $165k. The Phoenix market is expected to grow about 6.7% within the next year after rising nearly 9% this past year.
- With a population of about 70k, The City of Avondale is predominately occupied by families with about 50% of families having children.
- Conveniently located near major freeways, the majority of Avondale residents commute 10-20 minutes during the week.
- The median age of Avondale residents is 30-years-old, making this city a great place for young families to move.
- The Avondale real estate market is currently very hot making the terrain very unique for both buyers and sellers.
Buying a Home in Avondale & Access to Excellent Schools
Avondale is serious when it comes to education for its younger residents and no matter what neighborhood you live in delivers when finding the right school for your child. These great schools can mainly be found in neighborhoods north of Interstate 10 in Avondale and are examples of some of the higher-ranking schools within the city of Avondale. No matter where you are located within Avondale be confident in the fact that you are going to be able to send you children to a school where your child will truly excel.
Buying a Home in Avondale & Neighborhood Lifestyle
Avondale is a city that is sought after for its recreation and fun-loving lifestyle. With acres upon acres of trails and expansive parks, Avondale is a desert oasis for nature and outdoor activity lovers. Shopping and eatery is also big in Avondale and many residents love the fact that they are so close to Westgate that contains University of Phoenix Stadium and Jobbing.com arena for all your entertainment needs.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Avondale?
A solid employment base is another reason why so many flock to Avondale, with a population of 70k it is essential that these residents have quality and diversified employment. The state’s largest auto mall, Avondale Auto Mall, is located here as well as premiere medical facilities that offer both great care and health-related careers to its residents. Contact a Century 21 Northwest Realty agent today or call 623.299.2148.
To see some of the current listings for buying a home in Avondale, click here.
$199,500 : 11205 W MCKINLEY Street, Avondale4 beds, 0 baths
$138,000 : 200 N 5TH Street, Avondale2 beds, 1 bath
$222,000 : 1815 S 117TH Drive, Avondale3 beds, 2 baths
$257,000 : 3319 N COPENHAGEN Drive, Avondale4 beds, 2 baths
$286,000 : 610 S 119TH Avenue, Avondale4 beds, 2 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Avondale.
(all data current as of 6/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.