Benefits of Buying a Home in Chandler
Chandler is a bustling suburb in the Phoenix metro area and continues to grow, not only in population, but culturally. The City of Chandler is expecting its population to surpass 300,000 very soon and the immense amount of industry and city perks in this Maricopa County city is sure to keep numbers on the upward! This trend has been relevant since the early 90’s when began its extraordinary growth and the city was ranked as one of the fastest growing municipalities in the country. The C21 northwest sees Chandler as a wonderful place to make an investment and purchase a home so that you (and your family) can live in a rapidly growing city that has proven great potential and continues to prove cultural growth. Below are some stats on the housing market, currently, in Chandler.
Buying a Home in Chandler is an Investment
- The average home value index is $249,500, with the median list price of $298k and the median sale price of around $240k. The Chandler market is expected to grow about 6.3% within the next year after already seeing an 8.1% influx this year alone.
- With a population of about 257k, Chandler is predominately occupied by married couples with nearly a majority of these families NOT having children.
- A majority of residents who live in Chandler are households with highly educated owners with dual-incomes.
- Although a majority of residents don’t have children, there is a copious of highly excelling schools that will provide your children with one of the best educations in the valley.
Buying a Home in Chandler & Access to Top Schools
Education is important when it comes to suburb living and Chandler is no exception. Kyrene School District offers some pretty outstanding educational facilities such as Kyrene Del Cielo School and Kyrene Aprende Middle School that both scored near perfect scores on the Great Schools Rating chart. Aside from Chandler public schools, private and charter schools can be a great option for many families. If this type of education is more suitable than Valley Christian High School is what the C21 northwest team would recommend. With such extreme population growth and interest in Chandler, it is imperative that the innovators of tomorrow get a great education today!
Buying a Home in Chandler and Neighborhood Perks
Chandler has a lot to offer its residents! Anything from tremendous shopping at new trendy plazas to world-class health centers providing quality care to its residents all make for a vibrant and ethnically diverse community. You find another city like Chandler in Arizona. Chandler is also extremely close to Arizona State University in Tempe and The University of Phoenix making it easy for Chandler students pursuing a higher education to commute to these neighboring universities. This college life also bleeds into Chandler making it even more diverse and unlike other Phoenix metro cities.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Chandler?
The real estate experts at Century 21 Northwest Realty are here so you do not have the face the selling process alone. Working with a real estate professional is the key to success when properly marketing and selling your home. Contact a Century 21 Northwest Realty agent today or call 623.299.2148.
- $1,600,000 : 19222 S Arizona Avenue, Chandler4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $5,100,000 : 1 E Oakwood Hills Drive, Chandler10 beds, 12.00 baths
- $1,875,000 : 1625 E Pecos Road, Chandler4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $899,000 : 14439 E Vallejo Street, Chandler7 beds, 6.50 baths
- $560,000 : 809 W Germann Road, Chandler6 beds, 4.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Chandler.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for buying a home in Chandler, click here.