Benefits of Buying a Home in Gilbert
Located in Maricopa County, Gilbert is ranked as the 4th largest growing city in the U.S. and is becoming increasingly popular among Arizonans. Family is at the core of Gilbert and its small town vibe can make any family, young or mature, feel right at home in this gem of the valley. Gilbert has also been ranked as one of the top 25 safest places to live in the country, what more peace of mind could one ask for? Along with family and community, due to its close proximity to Sky Harbor International Airport and Mesa Gateway Airport, Gilbert relishes in many modern accommodations that make this town a destination for business travel. Please join us, The CENTURY 21 team, as we explore all that Gilbert real estate has to offer.
Buying a Home in Gilbert & Property Investment
- The average home value index is $236,700, with the median list price of $284,900 and the median sale price of around $253k.
- The Gilbert market is expected to grow about 6% within the next year. With a population of about 210k, Gilbert is predominately occupied by married couples with nearly 50% of households having children.
- A majority of Gilbert residents commute around 20-30 minutes, and this town’s nearness to The Superstition and Santan Freeways make for speedy commutes.
- The median age of Phoenix residents is 29-years-old, so a majority of Gilbert families are very young.
- This youthfulness creates for a town that is certainly keeping up on the latest trends as far as eatery, shopping, transportation and entertainment.
Buying a Home in Gilbert & Excellent Schools
The Town of Gilbert certainly doesn’t skimp on quality when it comes to education, this town’s school ratings are off the charts! Gilbert School District, Chandler School District and Higley School District are the three major districts within Gilbert and they all provide incomparable schools and teachers. With low student-to-teacher ratios, rest assured that your child is receiving a personalized, one-on-one learning experience. Perry High School, Riggs Elementary and Neely Academy, along with others, all received a perfect score of 10 for their “Great School Rating”. Gilbert also has wonderful private and charter schools; no matter your location in Gilbert a superb education facility isn’t far.
Buying a Home in Gilbert & Neighborhood Perks
Gilbert is located in a very convenient plot of Arizona land, making it easy to take advantage of both Gilbert and greater Phoenix area attractions and recreation. Gilbert is a short jaunt from downtown Phoenix where there are major sports arenas and art districts. Gilbert also has many annual local events, such as the Gilbert Rodeo and So Long to Summer Fest.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Gilbert AZ?
Whether you are new to town or a longtime Gilbert resident, you are sure to find community and a lot of fun activities to participate in with friends and family. CENTURY 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started buying your home in Gilbert AZ! 623.299.2148
$399,900 : 3138 E HARVARD Avenue, Gilbert4 beds, 2 baths
$236,000 : 1712 E LOS ALAMOS Street, Gilbert3 beds, 2.5 baths
$449,900 : 585 E CONSTITUTION Drive, Gilbert4 beds, 2 baths
$369,900 : 1634 E PARK Avenue, Gilbert5 beds, 3 baths
$269,000 : 3664 E PHELPS Street, Gilbert4 beds, 2.5 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Gilbert.
(all data current as of 10/20/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see a list of all the listings for buying a home in Gilbert AZ, click here.