Benefits of Buying a Home in Peoria
Buying a home in Peoria just makes sense as a home buyer. Searching for your dream home in Peoria is a great choice. We think that Peoria is particularly awesome because C21 Northwest team is based in Peoria. All bias aside, Peoria is unlike many cities in Arizona in that it offers premiere education, booming businesses, and unmatched outdoor activity all in one family-focused community. Residents of Peoria rated Peoria as an excellent place to live in 2013 and we couldn’t agree more. The Peoria Sports Complex area is bursting with fun restaurants and nightlife sure to make any Friday night out with friends special and the sprawling golf courses are envied by golfers all over the US. Peoria offers something special for everyone.
Buying a home in Peoria & Investment
- The average home value index is $215,100, with the median list price of $273k and the median sale price of around $224, all of which have gone up in the past few years. The value of Peoria homes has risen 9.5% over the past year and is expected to continue rise.
- Peoria neighborhoods are predominately occupied by multi-person families with 35% of households having children, which is why there are so many A+ education options for the little ones.
- A majority of Peoria residents commute is about 30 minutes and the close proximity to the Loop 101 and i17 make for speedy travels around Phoenix.
- Higher-income middle class residents mainly occupy Peoria, with a majority of families having dual-incomes. Between commute, school and soccer practice, Peoria residents tend to live a very quick paced life. However, Peoria is also home to many retired senior citizens who adore the senior citizen community, Westbrook Village.
Buying a Home in Peoria & Area Schools
With family life being at the forefront of Peoria living, it is to no surprise that Peoria cares about the education that its younger residents receive. Schools like Sunrise High School and Happy Valley School are a few of many Peoria schools rated as 10/10 on greatschools.org. Finding the perfect neighborhood near a great school can sometimes be difficult, but no matter what neighborhood you decide on in Peoria find relief in the fact that you will be near an awesome school where your children can receive the best possible education.
Buying a Home in Peoria & Top Neighborhood Perks
Peoria is a true suburb city that is full of yummy eateries and great shopping for everyone, but outdoor activity is also at the top of resident’s lists of fun things to do in Peoria! In northern Peoria you will find the giant, blue jewel of Peoria’s eye, Lake Pleasant. This outdoor recreation area is nearly 12 sq miles of picturesque desert and water scenery. Boaters, fishers, campers and jet skiers alike are invited to come enjoy this beautiful attraction all year round and thousands flock from all over Arizona to enjoy the beauty of Lake Pleasant. Here’s an idea: spend your Saturday morning jet skiing on the lake and then head back into town for a San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners Spring training game and then finish the night off with dinner and drinks at one of many restaurant hot spots near the stadium. Sounds fun to us!
Thinking About Buying a Home in Peoria AZ?
When buying a home in Peoria AZ, our C21 team recommends exploring options in one of the many great communities in Peoria AZ when you consider buying a home in Peoria. Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call 623.299.2148 today and let’s get started finding your home!
- $95,900 : 9151 W Greenway Road, Unit 150, Peoria1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $495,000 : 7329 W Acapulco Lane, Peoria4 beds, 3.50 baths
- $364,900 : 19512 N 89th Drive, Peoria3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $215,000 : 19420 N Westbrook Parkway, Unit 527, Peoria2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $1,150,000 : 9235 W Montana De Oro Drive, Peoria4 beds, 4.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Peoria.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see a list of all the listings in Peoria AZ, click here.