Benefits of Buying a Home in Phoenix AZ
Buying a home in Phoenix is making an investment in one of the top real estate markets in the country. Taking the plunge and moving into the 6th largest city in the US could possibly be one of the best decisions that you ever make in your life. The seemingly endless amount of real estate available to you in this desert-city will make any home search fun. With A+ schools, a brand new public transportation, such as the light rail train, and booming businesses flourishing all over the valley, why wouldn’t buying a home Phoenix be your number 1 choice of cities to move to? No matter your price range or preferred city life style, Phoenix has much to offer any prospective buyer and The C21 team is at your service.
Buying a Home in Phoenix is always a great investment
- The average home value index is $167,000, with the median list price of $222,500 and the median sale price of around $182k. The Phoenix market is expected to grow about 6% within the next year.
- With a population of about 1.4 million, The City of Phoenix is predominately occupied by singles with 66% of households not having children.
- A majority of Phoenix resident’s jobs are within the city and commute no longer than 28 minutes and the ever expanding light rail, which currently stretches from Mesa-Tempe-Downtown Phoenix, will cut those commute times in half.
- The median age of Phoenix residents is 32-years-old, so it is a city that is certainly keeping up on the latest trends as far as eatery, shopping, transportation and entertainment.
Buying a Home in Phoenix & Excellent Schools
In such a large city, there are tons of options when it comes to education for your children. World-renowned college preparatory schools, Brophy and Xavier are located right in the heart of central Phoenix. Mind you, these schools, as well as others, are located right next to the light rail. Also, the famous and excelling Phoenix Union Bioscience High School is also located downtown just off the famous Roosevelt Row.
Buying a Home in Phoenix AZ & Neighborhood Perks
More like city perks. Phoenix is huge, and full of life and entertainment. World class professional sporting arenas are nestled downtown and rockin’ music venues are scattered every which way in this city. Lavish, golf course suburbia life can be found at the famous Biltmore area or head north for a hiker’s paradise at the neighborhoods near Piestewa Peak. No matter what type of life you are looking for from your new home in Phoenix, you will easily find it. If all that hiking, shopping and art gallery hopping has worked up an appetite, than you’re in luck because there is sure to be a delicious, possibly famous, restaurant near you at any given point in Phoenix.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Phoenix AZ?
When buying a home in Phoenix AZ, our C21 team recommends looking through a variety of housing options for any budget in the area. Be sure to explore these locations when you consider buying a home in Phoenix. Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call 623.299.2148 today and let’s get started finding your home!
To see a list of all the listings for buying a home in Phoenix AZ, click here.
- $485,000 : 16 W Encanto Boulevard, Unit 308, Phoenix2 beds, 2.50 baths
- $215,000 : 8232 N 9th Street, Phoenix3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $799,999 : 2322 W Speer Trail, Phoenix5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $110,000 : 3721 W Moreland Street, Phoenix3 beds, 1.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Phoenix.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.