Benefits of Buying a Home In Tempe
Buying a home in Tempe is more popular than ever and its ever-growing market is making this bustling college town more appealing than ever to prospective buyers! With a population of about 160k Tempe, AZ is quickly expanding and becoming a destination city for home buyers. If you are looking for a city full of vigor and entertainment, look no further because Tempe is where you belong.
Buying a Home in Tempe & Market Statistics
The City of Tempe is home to Arizona State University and long time host of the Fiesta Bowl making for one happening city. However if you are looking for a more quite niche of town, The C21 team are experts at finding you just what you are looking for in Tempe.
- The average home value index in Tempe is $222,900, with the median list price of $235k and the median sale price of around $208k. The Tempe market is expected to increase about 7% within the next year, so now is a perfect time to buy.
- With a population of about 160k, The City of Tempe is predominately occupied by singles with only 23% of households having children.
- A majority of Tempe resident’s jobs are within the city and commute no longer than 20 minutes and the expanding light rail is sure to make these commutes even shorter.
- The majority of residents are in their 20s and many of these individuals study at ASU, so Tempe is full of night life and entertainment to satisfy any party animal.
Education & Market Values in Tempe, AZ
It is no secret that Tempe is a bustling college town of a very famous university, Arizona State. Many incoming students will look into purchasing homes for the duration of their studies and then either continuing to live in these homes upon graduation or sell their investment. This constant change truly makes for a unique real estate market and The C21 team is highly trained in maneuvering this market. Whether you are looking for a college home or a home for you and your family, Tempe certainly can offer you what you’re looking for with the help of The C21 Northwest team.
Buying a Home in Tempe and Neighborhood Perks
Aside from a flourishing party scene, Tempe has unparalleled natural beauty and outdoor activity. Tempe Town Lake and Tempe Beach Park attract hundreds of kayakers, paddle boarders, joggers and bikers everyday who admire the beauty of this cool reservoir in Tempe. A-Mountain, right next to ASU, is also a sight to be seen that lures avid hikers from all over the valley. ASU Gammage theatre is an award-winning staple of Tempe that brings fantastic drama to the city and can provide an unforgettable experience for anyone.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Tempe AZ?
Amenities like Arizona State University, Tempe Beach Park as well as an outdoor college lifestyle separates Tempe AZ as a unique city in the greater Phoenix area. Moving to this Tempe AZ can offer an experience of a lifetime and many move to Tempe AZ for its growing economy, access to Phoenix AZ and active college scene.
- $349,000 : 1937 E Los Arboles Drive, Tempe3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $300,000 : 1824 E Fremont Drive, Tempe4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $875,000 : 926 E Myrna Lane, Tempe5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $149,900 : 5307 S La Rosa Drive, Tempe2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $180,000 : 524 W La Donna Drive, Tempe3 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Tempe.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see a list of all the listings for buying a home in Tempe AZ click here.