Century 21 Gilbert AZ Real Estate
Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona and is the 4th largest growing city in the U.S., ranked as one of the top 25 safest cities in the country. The city is a destination for leisure and business travel. The new hotels and conference centers are partnered with the nearby Sky Harbor International Airport and Mesa Gateway Airport. A city with a small town feel and every modern accommodation proves that Gilbert is unique, and one of the most sought after places to live.
Gilbert flourishes as a family-oriented community with a small town atmosphere. The city has the resources and desire to grow and develop as a quality community. Its well-educated and concerned residents are prepared to excel in the future!
Schools in Gilbert AZ
Gilbert AZ Real Estate
Real estate in Gilbert, AZ continues to be one of the most valuable places to live in Arizona. The median sales price of a new home is $174,000 and of a pre-owned home is about $142,000. The average listing price for home sales this year was $226,834. This represents an increase of 1.6%, or $3,569, compared to the prior year.
Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Gilbert AZ
- $255,000 : 467 W Encinas Street, Gilbert3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $239,900 : 198 W Loma Vista Street, Gilbert3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $309,900 : 4355 E Page Avenue, Gilbert4 beds, 2.75 baths
- $375,800 : 849 E Oakland Street, Gilbert4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $430,000 : 3955 E Mesquite Street, Gilbert5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $430,000 : 3044 E Maplewood Street, Gilbert5 beds, 4.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Gilbert.
(all data current as of 3/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Call Century 21 Northwest Realty today with any questions on listings for communities in Gilbert, AZ.