Century 21 Tempe AZ Real Estate
Tempe AZ is home to the largest campus of Arizona State University. It was the longtime host of the Fiesta Bowl, although the BCS game moved to University of Phoenix Stadium, located in Glendale, in 2007. Century 21 Northwest Realtors are real estate experts on all the communities in Tempe and are here to discuss your short and long term plans. Our local office in the heart of this city ensures our expertise and commitment to your happiness. The city has the headquarters of two Fortune 500 companies, US Airways, and Insight Enterprises. Limelight Networks, LifeLock, First Solar, the Salt River Project, Circle K, Fulton Homes, and Mobile Mini also have headquarters in this vibrant city.
Schools in Tempe AZ
- Tempe Elementary School District
- Tempe Union High School District
- Kyrene School District (K-8)
- James Madison Preparatory School
- Tempe Preparatory Academy
Tempe Real Estate AZ
The city has diverse locations from the entertaining Mill Avenue district to family style homes. The median sales price during the Spring of 2013 was $148,000. There is a unique artist and music community because of Arizona State University. The university’s main campus is located at the heart of Tempe and blends perfectly with the family communities and headquarters for many national businesses. Fun Fact: Cold Stone Creamery was originally headquartered here! Location #0001 is still in operation today at 3330 S. McClintock Drive.
Tempe AZ Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Call Century 21 Northwest Realty today with any questions for listings on properties.
- $275,000 : 1906 E Minton Drive, Tempe4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $149,000 : 1005 E 8th Street, Unit 3008, Tempe1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $159,000 : 1014 E Spence Avenue, Unit 109, Tempe2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $574,000 : 942 E Verde Lane, Tempe4 beds, 3.50 baths
- $999,995 : 939 E La Vieve Lane, Tempe6 beds, 3.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Tempe.
(all data current as of 5/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.