Living in Youngtown
Youngtown is a small community in the middle of Maricopa County with a population of 6,300 and a total area of 1.3 square miles. It is the oldest retirement community in the United States and was the first master-planned, senior citizen neighborhood. For a while, there was actually a legal age restriction until 1999 when the ban was lifted. The surrounding towns, although also in the large metropolitan area of Phoenix, are also retirement communities (Sun City, El Mirage, Sun City West).
Schools in Youngtown
Youngtown Real Estate
The median income ranges between $24,000-$29,000. Most homes are either town-homes or condos in private neighborhoods, valued between $90,700 to $158,000 on average. The communities are extremely close and usually quiet (except on wild game nights…). If you are looking for a convenient location and a tight-knit neighborhood, Youngtown is the place to start!
Search for Homes in Youngtown
Call Century 21 Northwest Realty today with any questions on listings for properties.
- $210,000 : 10526 N 116th Lane, Youngtown4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $189,900 : 10835 N 114th Drive, Youngtown3 beds, 1.75 baths
- $159,900 : 10283 N 115th Drive, Youngtown2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $105,000 : 12846 N 111th Avenue, Youngtown2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $149,900 : 11230 W Duluth Avenue, Youngtown2 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Youngtown.
(all data current as of 3/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.