Strategy on Selling a Home in Avondale AZ
Selling any home in any city can be a daunting and a confusing task. How much to list your house for, how to market your home and when is the right time to list are all questions that we ask ourselves when we begin the process of selling a home. The C21 Northwest team offers outstanding service/experience and can answer all these lingering questions. Avondale’s market is very hot right now for those looking to sell and now could be the perfect time to take the plunge and list your home. Below is some more information that can aid you in making the decision to list your home.
- About 4,400 homes have recently been sold in Avondale.
- The average home value index is $166,400, with the median list price of $170k and the median sale price of around $164k, all of which have gone up in the past few years and is expected to rise nearly 7% in the next year alone.
- Avondale neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with more than half of households having children.
- The mortgage rate for Avondale is about 4%
Know Your Market
The secret is out and people are moving to Avondale! If you have been thinking about selling your investment in Avondale now could be the perfect time to get the most out of your big investment. Many homes in Avondale are newer so it is important that you and your C21 agent figure out a strategy that is marketable to those who view your home. The Avondale market consists mainly of families with children, so it is important that a family can envision themselves living in your home.
The C21 team has found that so many are relocating and desiring to live in Avondale because of its growing economy and affordable new homes. This is a perfect place to move to for families of all maturities. Entertainment is also a major selling point to this Arizona city with its own premiere plazas and proximity to Westgate. The outdoor fun is also another draw to this city with Monument Hill being one of the greatest attractions of Avondale that lies at the Base & Meridian Area located along the Gila River.
Selling a Home in Avondale
Commuting to either the northwest valley or downtown is also made easy with Interstate 10 running right through Avondale. Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home 623.299.2148!
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Avondale, click here.
- $214,900 : 525 S 111th Drive, Avondale4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $254,900 : 12551 W Monterey Way, Avondale4 beds, 2.50 baths
- $237,000 : 10789 W Adams Street, Avondale3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $235,000 : 3921 N 112th Lane, Avondale3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $246,000 : 11776 W Locust Lane, Avondale4 beds, 3.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Avondale.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.