Strategy on Selling a Home in Chandler
A comprehensive and realistic strategy is imperative when deciding to sell your home, and The C21 Northwest team is here to implement a strategy that will have you Chandler home sold fast! This Maricopa city is full of suburb homes that are appealing to many so marketing your home towards these buyers will be key in having a speedy sell. Below are some figures that can guide you as you further the process of selling you Chandler home.
Know Your Market
- About 18,000 homes have recently been sold in Chandler.
- The average home value index is $249,500, with the median list price of $298k and the median sale price of around $240k. The Chandler market is expected to grow about 6.3% within the next year after already seeing an 8.1% influx this year alone. -Chandler neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with nearly 50% of households not having children, making for a very diverse suburb culture.
- The mortgage rate for Chandler is about 4%
- The foreclosure index for Gilbert is below both the Phoenix Metro and U.S. average that will certainly aid you in getting more out of selling your investment
You name it and Chandler has got it! Chandler has become such an eclectic city over the decades and its continued growth only makes for more diversification. With nearly 100,000 homes in Chandler we cant pinpoint whether it’s the business or assorted recreational life that keeps people moving here. Your Chandler home is extremely desired and with the help of the C21 Northwest team you can sell your home with ease and move on to whatever new endeavor your life holds.
Selling a Home in Chandler
We are happy to be along on the journey. Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home 623.299.2148!
- $160,000 : 218 N Delaware Street, Chandler2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $387,000 : 121 N California Street, Unit 30, Chandler3 beds, 3.50 baths
- $159,000 : 86 W Tulsa Street, Chandler4 beds, 2.00 baths
- 3 beds, 3.50 baths
- $221,900 : 201 W Tulsa Street, Chandler3 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Chandler.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Chandler, click here.