Strategy on Selling a Home in Gilbert
Together, The C21 Northwest team will accompany and help execute a perfect strategy when selling your Gilbert home. Families are the main demographic looking to buy in Gilbert, so this will be a major facet of your strategy when selling your home. Below are some figures that can guide you as you further the process of selling you Gilbert home.
- About 19,000 homes have recently been sold in Gilbert.
- The average home value index is $236,700, with the median list price of about $285k and the median sale price of around $253k, all of which have gone up in the past few years.
- Gilbert neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with nearly 50% of households having children.
- The mortgage rate for Gilbert is about 4%
Know Your Market
When it comes to selling your property in Gilbert, or anywhere, it is essential that you are aware of the market to which you will be trying to sell your home to. It is likely that you moved to Gilbert in the first place because of its small-town, family friendly reputation; this is how The C21 is going to market your property. Other cities in the greater Phoenix area do not have this marketing luxury, even though there may be great neighborhoods within a particular city or town, none comes close to Gilbert.
Gilbert is full of selling points that cannot be claimed by other AZ cities or towns. The fact that quaint neighborhood town and business travel can be used in the same sentence is one major selling point. Gilbert is close to highways, airports and industry all the while being littered with parks and A+ schools in one of the safest towns in America.
Thinking of Selling a Home in Gilbert
The Town of Gilbert is a destination for many families looking to grow and set roots in a beautiful town, so with the help of your C21 agent, selling your Gilbert home should be a snap. Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home 623.299.2148!
- $283,500 : 1663 W Princeton Avenue, Gilbert3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $798,000 : 4540 E Collinwood Drive, Gilbert4 beds, 4.50 baths
- $329,000 : 1530 E Indigo Street, Gilbert3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $299,900 : 3353 E Washington Avenue, Gilbert4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $355,000 : 3024 E Aris Drive, Gilbert4 beds, 3.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Gilbert.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Gilbert, click here.