Strategy on Selling a Home in Glendale
No matter where you live in Glendale, you are sure to have at least one fabulous selling point that will make selling your home a breeze. Home prices in Glendale range from the $100,000 to $1 million, with such a large price range The C21 is key in developing a strategy to make sure you get top dollar for your home. The C21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Scottsdale. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 13,000 homes have recently been sold in Glendale.
- The average home value index is $170,000, with the median list price of $199k and the median sale price of around $179k, all of which have gone up in the past few years. 2013 was a great year for the Glendale housing market.
- Glendale neighborhoods are predominately occupied by multi-person families with 37% of households having children, so there is a plethora of great districts and schools to chose from.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4% (extremely close to the national average).
As you are selling a home in Glendale, be aware that as of June 2014, the housing market in Arizona is leaning towards a Buyer’s Market. What does that mean? There are fewer, lower offers, listing price reductions, and a longer listing time due to a lower demand and higher inventory of homes for sale in Glendale. However, do not be discouraged! The C21 team has noticed that many buyers are upgrading from apartments or condos to homes in the Glendale area during this time of growth after the market crash a few years ago.
Know your Market
The market available to Glendale is truly remarkable. With low and high listing prices and the wide array of lifestyles available in Glendale, marketing plans can be drawn for any seller. A majority of buyers in Glendale are looking for homes for families in varying price ranges, and with the saturated amount of great schools in Glendale, buyers will be drawn to your home no matter where it is located in Glendale. A good realtor will market your home as desirable based on three main points: age (or renovation), nearness to schools and shopping centers, and wealth of the neighborhood. Even if you do not have children in school, many families are migrating to Scottsdale and a great school nearby is always a huge selling point.
Glendale is a great place to either raise a family or live solo, no matter what your price range is. This is what makes your property your thinking about listing enticing. Buyers are drawn to Glendale for its shopping and restaurants at Westgate and Arrowhead Mall area.
Selling a Home in Glendale AZ?
Whether you live in Arrowhead Lakes or near the stadium, you are only a short car ride from all these amenities and city perks. As stated previously, no matter where you live in Glendale there is certainly a buyer looking for a home just like yours! Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home 623.299.2148!
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Glendale, click here.
- $1,231 : 451 S Hawes Road, Unit 62, Mesa3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $280,000 : 6717 E Sugarloaf Street, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $259,900 : 1430 W Keats Avenue, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $3,000 : 2110 N Calvin Circle, Mesa5 beds, 4.00 baths
- $325,000 : 2446 S Mulberry --, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Mesa.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.