Century 21 Peoria AZ Real Estate
With home prices following an upward trend, now could be the time to sell your Peoria home. The average listing price of homes in Peoria is $273k with homes selling at around $224k. Strategy is at the forefront of The C21 Northwest team’s tactic when it comes to selling your home and we are dedicated to making you the maximum amount of profit. Below are some statistics that will help you in the strategy development with your C21 agent and overall decision-making process of selling your Peoria home.
About 13,000 homes have recently been sold in Peoria.
- The average home value index is $215, with the median list price of $273k and the median sale price of around $224k; these numbers are predicted to rise about 7% within the next year.
- Peoria neighborhoods are predominately occupied by multi-person families with 35% of households having children, so there is a plethora of great districts and schools to chose from.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4% (extremely close to the national average).
Peoria is below average when it comes to foreclosures and mortgage delinquency, with 3.6 to every 10,000 homes foreclosed. This is lower than the 4.3 national averages that immensely make homes more profitable and desirable in Peoria, AZ. The Century 21 Northwest team is devoted to making you happy and the most profit when selling your home.
Knowing your market as you sell your home is imperative to the overall strategy. Peoria is slightly more limited because of higher prices compared to other cities that are usually only afforded by the dual income families that mainly inhabit Peoria. Your home must be presented in a way that will allow viewers to imagine themselves living there with their family for some time to come. The C21 team will market your home based on its newness, proximity to schools, parks and shopping centers. Outdoor activity will be a huge selling point to any given home in Peoria.
Family is key when it comes to Peoria, no matter how young or mature your family may be. This is probably what drew you to Peoria in the first place. Aside from the family oriented suburb lifestyle, we find that buyers flock to Peoria for its schools, shopping and outdoor fun. The Peoria Sports Complex brings tons of revenue and tourism to Peoria, as does Lake Pleasant; both of which are unmatched selling points compared other cities in the valley.
Selling a Home in Peoria?
Know that if a buyer is unaware of the multitude of Peoria perks and charm, then The C21 team will have great honor in making them aware so that purchasing your home will be a no-brainer. Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home! 623.299.2148!
- $101,640 : 10326 N 90th Drive, Peoria3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $202,000 : 8407 W Audrey Lane, Peoria2 beds, 1.75 baths
- $185,000 : 11808 N 75th Drive, Peoria3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $194,900 : 8639 W Jefferson Street, Peoria3 beds, 1.75 baths
- $249,900 : 8311 W Edwards Street, Peoria5 beds, 3.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Peoria.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Peoria, click here.