Strategy on Selling a Home in Phoenix
Strategy really is key when it comes to selling your Phoenix home. There really is no single demographic of buyers looking for homes in Phoenix. Your location is key in creating a marketing strategy for your homes and your C21 agent is ready to help you create that strategy. Home prices can largely vary in Phoenix so we will aid you in figuring out what makes your home most appealing to prospective buyers.
- About 86,000 homes have recently been sold in Phoenix.
- The average home value index is about $168,000, with the median list price of $222k and the median sale price of around $182k, all of which have gone up in the past few years.
- Phoenix neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with 33% of households having children.
- The mortgage rate for Phoenix is about 4.27%
Know Your Market
When selling a home in Phoenix, thanks to the enormous population, your market of potential buyers is equally as large. Whether you’re selling your humble home in Central Phoenix, condo at the Biltmore or home with a view of Camelback Mountain, C21 will comprise a comprehensive marketing blueprint. Every home in Phoenix has something special to offer, and with only a small percentage of homes being sold below listing price, C21 will present your home to buyers in a way that will be sure to benefit both parties.
Phoenix is a land of great selling points and your home’s location alone is going to entice many prospective buyers. Buyers are moving to Phoenix because of its true metropolitan culture and all that comes with a big city. Arizona State University has thousands of students flocking to Phoenix each year due to their excellent programs and campus options throughout the valley, making the Phoenix market very appealing to students. The close proximity to highways throughout Phoenix, that can transport you to various areas of the state with ease, also make buyers all the more attracted to the idea of owning their own home in Phoenix.
Selling a Home in Phoenix
Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home! 623.299.2148!
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Phoenix, click here.
- $1,231 : 451 S Hawes Road, Unit 62, Mesa3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $280,000 : 6717 E Sugarloaf Street, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $259,900 : 1430 W Keats Avenue, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $3,000 : 2110 N Calvin Circle, Mesa5 beds, 4.00 baths
- $325,000 : 2446 S Mulberry --, Mesa3 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Mesa.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.