Strategy on Selling a Home in Surprise
Deciding to sell your Surprise home is a big step and the process that lies ahead of you and your family can seem daunting, but fear not- The C21 Northwest team is here to make the journey as easy and efficient as possible. Surprise is a very desirable place to live and many are looking to move here for its affordable market, great schools and community. As you continue to move forward in selling your Surprise home please keep the stats below in mind.
- About 12,000 homes have recently been sold in Surprise.
- The average home value index is $195,600, with the median list price of about $195k and the median sale price of around $185k. The Surprise market is expected to grow 6.3% within the next year after the market here has already risen 9.3% this year alone.
- Surprise neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with a majority of homes not having children, making Surprise a quiet community to live in.
- The mortgage rate for Surprise is about 4%.
Know Your Market
The people looking to move to Surprise are young, dual-income families with children in search of affordable neighborhoods with great schools and a fun sense of community. Along with these types of families, military vets and retirees are drawn to Surprise for its quiet way of life with a focus on neighborhood camaraderie and recreation. No matter where you live, it is imperative that you aware of the market that you will be selling your home to. The C21 Northwest team is here to help establish that and devise the best marketing plans/ strategies to help you sell your home quickly!
Aside from the beautiful desert surroundings, recreation is one of the biggest selling points of Surprise! This city is home to the spring training of the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals that attracts residents and visitors, bringing both fun and money to Surprise’s economy. Recreation centers cater to residents of all ages and are a huge reason as to why people move to Surprise and will be a fantastic selling point of your home. With selling points of recreation, affordability, health and education; why wouldn’t you be able to sell your home in a snap?
Selling a Home in Surprise
Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home! 623.299.2148!
- $159,000 : 17200 W Bell Road, Unit 150, Surprise1 bed, 1.50 baths
- $284,900 : 17864 W Andora Street, Surprise4 beds, 2.50 baths
- $315,000 : 14670 N 142nd Lane, Surprise4 beds, 2.50 baths
- $299,500 : 16777 W Southampton Road, Surprise3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $230,000 : 14751 W Columbine Drive, Surprise4 beds, 2.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Surprise.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Surprise, click here.