Strategy on Selling a Home in Tempe
Your C21 agent will make selling your Tempe home a snap, with a thoroughly planned strategy that is sure to make your home the hottest ticket item. When selling a home in Tempe, you are catering to a wide array of buyers and it is important to know the best ways in which to make your home the most marketable. The particular neighborhood you live and proximity to ASU are both huge factors when building the strategy to sell your home. Below are some statistics to be aware of when selling your Tempe home.
- About 7,000homes have recently been sold in Tempe.
- The average home value index is about $222,900, with the median list price of $235k and the median sale price of around $208k.
- Tempe neighborhoods are predominately single-family homes with nearly half of its residents being single adults.
- The mortgage rate for Tempe is about 4%
Know Your Market
Tempe, although highly concentrated, is not solely comprised of college students, which makes it imperative that you know your market when selling your home. A condo on Mill Avenue is going to be marketed much differently than a home tucked in Camelot Village with great education and a community geared more towards family life. From the listing to escrow, your C21 agent will be there every step of the making certain that the process of selling your home is both smooth and beneficial.
Tempe is culturally diverse and the real estate is even more so. The Mill Avenue district offers world-class entertainment, all the while having family style homes only a jaunt away. Business headquarters, as well as some Fortune 500 companies occupy Tempe and bring world business to this famous college town. The C21 Northwest team, whose local office is conveniently located in the heart of this city, will guide you along the way of selling your home and show prospective buyers these unmatched selling points.
Selling a Home in Tempe
Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started selling your home! 623.299.2148!
- $349,000 : 1937 E Los Arboles Drive, Tempe3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $300,000 : 1824 E Fremont Drive, Tempe4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $875,000 : 926 E Myrna Lane, Tempe5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $149,900 : 5307 S La Rosa Drive, Tempe2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $180,000 : 524 W La Donna Drive, Tempe3 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Tempe.
(all data current as of 3/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
To see some of the current listings for selling a home in Tempe, click here.