Available Homes for Rent
Quick Facts about Sun City, AZ
Snuggled in the Northwest Valley between El Mirage and Peoria, Sun City is mostly a suburban area filled with active adult neighborhoods and family-oriented communities. There are over one hundred chartered clubs in the area that organize anything from swimming to road trips. The city’s nearness to all the amenities of Phoenix and Peoria, yet its privacy and exclusivity make it a smart choice for any renter.
Here are some quick facts to make renting a home in Sun City easier:
- About 1,549 homes were sold in Sun City so far this year (2014).
- The average home value index is $118,000, with the median list price at $125,000 and the median sale price around $107,000, which is over 3% lower than sales last year.
- About 60% of the neighborhoods are filled with single family homes. The other 40% live in condominiums.
- The main kinds of people who live in Sun City are moderate income families and retirees.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4% (extremely close to the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 3.8% in the next year!
Where You Want to Be
We find that one of the reasons renters look at Sun City is the affordability of new homes and close-knit, family-oriented neighborhoods. The intimacy and exclusivity of belonging to one of the first active adult communities in the United States is invaluable. The value and popularity of Sun City homes has been increasing for many years as the city expands into the ‘place to be’. We recommend checking out a map of Sun City as you will see how the layout of the neighborhoods are centered around beautiful golf courses and circular streets.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
We have been in this business for a long time, and as a brokerage employing some of the best real estate agents in Phoenix, it seems like people are always asking us which factors our realtors consider when predicting a perfect list price for a home. While you have probably heard of “comps,” the truth … » Learn More about 5 Ways Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Determine Your Home’s Value
With the holidays right around the corner, every family in Phoenix is wondering where the best places to see Santa are in the Valley. Nothing is more exciting to children than being able to meet Santa Claus in person to ask for a special present each year. Plus, who doesn’t love having a sweet collection … » Learn More about Best Places to See Santa in Phoenix and the Valley