Selling a Home in El Mirage AZ
If you are selling a home in El Mirage, you are selling a convenient Valley asset. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in El Mirage do not vary as much and the community is very united. Due to the similarity of the homes in the area, the CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in El Mirage. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 346 homes were sold in El Mirage so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $174,000, with the median list price at $182,000 and the median sale price around $173,350 compared to a median sale price of $158,653 for 2016.
- About 93% of the neighborhoods are filled with single-family homes. The other 7% live in apartments or alternative forms of housing.
- The main kinds of people who live in El Mirage are retirees and single-income families.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 3.61%.
- The market value is forecasted to increase by 3.4% in the coming year.
Surrounding Investment Properties in El Mirage AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
Have you been following the all-white-everything interior design trend in recent years? Good news! We are predicting some more color in your home this year. Read on for home trends that we think will explode in 2018.
Have you been thinking about trying to sell your home in 2018? Maybe you are ready to live in a new neighborhood, need more square footage or are just sitting on a bunch of equity. In any case, we will outline three of the reasons this may be the year to pull the trigger.