Selling a Home in Fountain Hills AZ
Often thought of as an extension of Scottsdale, the rolling mountains and hidden neighborhoods of Fountain Hills draw many buyers in and has an elite, yet laid-back atmosphere. If you are selling a home in Fountain Hills, you’re in luck: you are sitting on some of the most popular real estate in Arizona. The lots can vary greatly in price, so you must appeal to your market! The CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Fountain Hills. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 515 homes were sold in Fountain Hills so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $386,600, with a median list price at $401,000 and a median sale price around $387,000, which is a little higher than sales in the past few years.
- About 58% of the neighborhoods are filled with single families (which, in part, explains the great school systems). The other 42% live in condos and apartments.
- The main kinds of people who live in Fountain Hills are high-income families and power singles/couples. However, there are a growing number of families with kids moving to Fountain Hills!
- The mortgage rate for most of Arizona is about 3.7% (compared to a national average around 4% nationally).
- The commute time is around 20-30 minutes, a little higher than the rest of metro Phoenix.
Surrounding Investment Properties in Fountain Hills AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
Have you been following the all-white-everything interior design trend in recent years? Good news! We are predicting some more color in your home this year. Read on for home trends that we think will explode in 2018.
Have you been thinking about trying to sell your home in 2018? Maybe you are ready to live in a new neighborhood, need more square footage or are just sitting on a bunch of equity. In any case, we will outline three of the reasons this may be the year to pull the trigger.