Selling a Home in Queen Creek AZ
Location, location, location. We may sound like a broken record, but if you are selling a home in Queen Creek, you are sitting on some of the most desirable real estate in Arizona. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Queen Creek vary greatly, depending on size, school district, nearness to retail centers, and more. The CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Queen Creek. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 1068 homes were sold in Queen Creek so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $289,900, with the median list price at $245,000 and the median sale price around $245,000, which is over 7.9% higher than sales in the past few years.
- About 82% of the neighborhoods are filled with single families. The other 18% live in condos and apartments.
- The main kinds of people who live in Queen Creek are moderate income families and new homeowners.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4% (extremely close to the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 2.8% in the next year!
Surrounding Investment Properties in Queen Creek AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Queen Creek AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
The Phoenix real estate market is truly one of the most unique markets in the country. With it’s incredible desert landscape, abundance of golf courses, and unique architecture, buying property here offers residents luxuries most in the nation don’t have. Due the vast mountainous desert surrounding the area, riding and owning horses is one of … » Learn More about 6 HOT Horse Properties for Sale in the Phoenix Area