Selling a Home in Scottsdale AZ
Location, location, location. We may sound like a broken record, but if you are selling a home in Scottsdale, you are sitting on some of the most desirable real estate in Arizona. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Scottsdale vary greatly, depending on size, school district, nearness to retail centers, and more. The CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Scottsdale. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 5,530 homes were sold in Scottsdale so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $424,700, with the median list price at $595k and the median sale price around $425k, which is higher than sales in the past few years.
- About 60% of the neighborhoods are filled with single families (which, in part, explains the great school systems). The other 40% live in condos and apartments.
- The main kinds of people who live in Scottsdale are high-income families and power singles/couples.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4.5%.
- A home’s average days on the market so far for 2017 is approximately 65 days.
Surrounding Investment Properties in Scottsdale AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
We have been in this business for a long time, and as a brokerage employing some of the best real estate agents in Phoenix, it seems like people are always asking us which factors our realtors consider when predicting a perfect list price for a home. While you have probably heard of “comps,” the truth … » Learn More about 5 Ways Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Determine Your Home’s Value
With the holidays right around the corner, every family in Phoenix is wondering where the best places to see Santa are in the Valley. Nothing is more exciting to children than being able to meet Santa Claus in person to ask for a special present each year. Plus, who doesn’t love having a sweet collection … » Learn More about Best Places to See Santa in Phoenix and the Valley