Selling a Home in Sun City West AZ
If you are selling a home in Sun City West, you are selling an entire lifestyle. Like its sister city, Sun City, Sun City West is a small, active adult community. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Sun City West do not vary as much and the community is very united. Due to the similarity of the homes in the area, the CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Sun City West. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 970 homes were sold in Sun City West so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $222,800 (an 8.9% increase over last year), with the median list price at $234,900 and the median sale price around $210,000.
- About 85% of the neighborhoods are filled with single family homes. The other 15% live in condominiums or alternative housing.
- The main kinds of people who live in Sun City West are moderate income families, veterans, and retirees.
- The mortgage rate for the area is a little under 4% (close to the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 3.5% in the next year!
Surrounding Investment Properties in Sun City West AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
The Phoenix real estate market is truly one of the most unique markets in the country. With it’s incredible desert landscape, abundance of golf courses, and unique architecture, buying property here offers residents luxuries most in the nation don’t have. Due the vast mountainous desert surrounding the area, riding and owning horses is one of … » Learn More about 6 HOT Horse Properties for Sale in the Phoenix Area