Selling a Home in Sun Lakes AZ
If you are selling a home in Sun Lakes, you are selling an entire lifestyle. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Sun Lakes do not vary as much and the community is very united. Due to the similarity of the homes in the area, the CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Sun Lakes. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 384 homes were sold in Sun Lakes so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $284,900 (a 3.8% increase over last year), with the median list price at $289,900 and the median sale price around $265,000.
- About 80% of the neighborhoods are filled with single family homes. The rest live in condominiums or other alternative housing.
- The main kinds of people who live in Sun Lakes are moderate income singles, couples without children, and retirees.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 4% (close to the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 2.1% in the next year!
Surrounding Investment Properties in Sun Lakes AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
We have been in this business for a long time, and as a brokerage employing some of the best real estate agents in Phoenix, it seems like people are always asking us which factors our realtors consider when predicting a perfect list price for a home. While you have probably heard of “comps,” the truth … » Learn More about 5 Ways Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Determine Your Home’s Value
With the holidays right around the corner, every family in Phoenix is wondering where the best places to see Santa are in the Valley. Nothing is more exciting to children than being able to meet Santa Claus in person to ask for a special present each year. Plus, who doesn’t love having a sweet collection … » Learn More about Best Places to See Santa in Phoenix and the Valley