Benefits of Buying a Home in Glendale
Purchasing a home in Glendale can be one the most fun endeavors that you set out on in the search for your new dream home. Why is home hunting in Glendale such a blast? Because your options are unlimited! Whether you need to be in an excelling school district, walking distance from famous shops and restaurants or have the 9th hole of a premiere golf course right outside your back door- The City of Glendale housing market can provide these amenities to you in your price range. The warm sense of community you will feel in this city is unparalleled and the roots you lay here are sure to thrive for generations to come.
Buying a Home in Glendale is an Investment
- The average home value index is $170,000, with the median list price of $199k and the median sale price of around $179k, all of which have gone up in the past few years. 2013 was a great year for the Glendale housing market.
- Glendale neighborhoods are predominately occupied by multi-person families with 37% of households having children, so there is a plethora of great districts and schools to chose from.
- A majority of Glendale residents commute no longer than 20 minutes and the close proximity to the Loop 101 and i17 make for speedy travels around Phoenix.
- Higher-income middle-class residents mainly occupy Glendale and move here for the great suburban lifestyle. However, Glendale has seen a new trend of single professionals move in over the past 4 years.
Buying a Home in Glendale & Excellent Schools
Education is important and Glendale agrees! Northern Glendale is home to some of the highest rated public and charter schools in The Valley, when purchasing a home you are bound to wind up in a fabulous district where your children can academically flourish. Great private schools are also in close proximity to any given neighborhood in Glendale, such as Northwest Christian School and Saint Jerome. Glendale Community College also offers impeccable higher education to college students, and many flock to Glendale to study at this college.
Buying a Home in Glendale & Neighborhood Perks
Glendale is eclectic…and we love that! Anyone from flavor hunting foodies to die-hard Cardinal fans will find the entire City of Glendale a fun and fulfilling place to live. With news businesses opening monthly, like the Tanger Outlets, there is shopping available to highbrow fashion consumers as well as savvy shoppers who need to clothe their entire family in the hippest trends.
Thinking of Buying a Home in Glendale AZ?
Old Town Glendale is home to numerous, decadent Food Network hotspots such as Haus Murphy’s and La Piazza Al Forno. From hot dog shop to elegant steak houses, Glendale seriously knows how to cook up some delish cuisine for its residents and visitors. Century 21 Northwest agents are standing by to answer any questions! Give us a call today and let’s get started buying your home in Glendale AZ! 623.299.2148
To see a list of all the listings for buying a home in Glendale AZ, click here.
- $265,000 : 5534 W Villa Maria Drive, Glendale5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $214,900 : 10440 W Oregon Avenue, Glendale3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $300,000 : 8774 W State Avenue, Glendale3 beds, 1.75 baths
- $1,000 : 6801 N 81st Drive, Glendale4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $229,000 : 5302 W Desert Cove Avenue, Glendale4 beds, 2.00 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Glendale.
(all data current as of 5/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.