Century 21 Chandler AZ Real Estate
Chandler, AZ is a fast growing and popular suburb of the greater metro Phoenix area. As one of Maricopa County’s growing cities, it has a population of 240,101 according to the United States Census Bureau in 2012. The city’s innovation attracts new businesses, and the population expectations are surpassing 300,000 people! The City of Chandler AZ also has satellite locations for many technology companies, including Intel and Orbital Sciences Corporation. Arizona State University and the University of Phoenix are among the many nearby high education institutions. Since the early 1990s, Chandler AZ has experienced exponential growth, ranking among the fastest-growing municipalities in the country. Nearly 100,000 homes dot the landscape today! The residents enjoy a vibrant, ethnically diverse community with exceptional schools, top-notch healthcare, and new retail centers. Its revitalized historic downtown lies at the center of the city. It includes the award-winning Chandler City Hall! The Center for the Arts is popular too and attracts national performers. Read on our blog about our favorite restaurants in the area!
Schools in Chandler AZ
- Chandler Unified School District
- Valley Christian High School
- Arizona Dept. of Education Charter School Directory
Chandler AZ Real Estate Market
This Valley city is a sound investment in a rich and vibrant community. City real estate covers a large area of Maricopa County with median prices of $189,030. The average listing price for home sales this year was $293,991. It has housing for any budget from student apartments to million dollar mansions!
Real Estate and Homes for sale in Chandler AZ
Call Century 21 Northwest Realty today with any questions on listings, properties, real estate homes and houses for sale in Chandler, AZ.
- $549,900 : 382 W Aster Drive, Chandler5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $489,900 : 1442 E Zion Way, Chandler4 beds, 4.00 baths
- $219,500 : 701 N Colorado Street, Chandler4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $190,000 : 790 N Exeter Street, Chandler2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $465,900 : 2807 E Desert Broom Place, Chandler5 beds, 4.00 baths
- $465,000 : 1565 W Desert Broom Drive, Chandler5 beds, 2.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Chandler.
(all data current as of 5/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.