Century 21 Phoenix, AZ Real Estate
Phoenix, Arizona is the 6th largest city in the US with a population over 1,445,632. Take advantage of Phoenix’s Real Estate variety like waterfront homes, golf course homes, and family living communities!
Phoenix is the home of Arizona State University’s Downtown Campus as well as 300 public schools in 30 districts with more than 200 private and charter schools. Providing excellent emergency assistance to the community is St. Luke’s Hospital located on Van Buren near 16th street, while the Phoenix Children’s Hospital is located on E. Thomas Rd and 20th street.
Phoenix also has a very accommodating public transportation system consisting of a light rail train (stretching from Mesa, through Tempe, to Downtown Phoenix) and bus system that offers various routes all over the city. Phoenix is centrally located near the I-10, I-17, HWY 101, HWY 202 and HWY 51, allowing for easy accessibility to the Phoenix International Airport and surrounding cities (Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, and Tempe).
Schools in Phoenix AZ
- Adams Traditional Academy
- Alhambra Traditional School
- Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center – Paradise Valley
- Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics Middle School
- Arizona School for the Arts
Century 21 Phoenix AZ Real Estate
From the art scene along Roosevelt Row and Grand Avenue, to the wonderful housing options in some of the Valley’s oldest neighborhoods like Garfield, Willow, and Grant Park, this city truly has it all.
For avid shoppers and dining enthusiasts, it is filled with venues that cater to all styles and tastes. Be sure to visit the US Airways Center, home of The Phoenix Suns, Mercury, Rattlers as well as Chase Field in support of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Search for Homes for sale in Phoenix AZ
Real estate in this great city offers great schools, easy access to transportation and always something for everyone. Use our MLS search and contact an agent today for more information on communities or housing prices in the Arizona real estate market.
- $349,000 : 14430 N 15th Place, Phoenix3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $250,000 : 1242 E Wagon Wheel Drive, Phoenix3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $164,900 : 7207 W Mackenzie Drive, Phoenix3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $399,900 : 339 W El Camino Drive, Phoenix3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $355,995 : 3935 E Rough Rider Road, Unit 1300, Phoenix3 beds, 2.50 baths
See all Homes for Sale in the city of Phoenix.
(all data current as of 5/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.