Selling a Home in Mesa AZ
Homes in Mesa generally sell quickly and efficiently, which greatly reflects the movement of this city. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Mesa vary greatly, depending on size, school district, nearness to retail centers, and more. The CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Mesa. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 5,726 homes were sold in Mesa so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $224,800 (a 7% increase over the past year), with the median list price at $234,000 and the median sale price around $230,000.
- About 70% of the neighborhoods are filled with single families. The other 30% live in condos and apartments.
- The main kinds of people who live in Mesa are moderate income families, veterans, and seniors over the age of 60.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 3.6% (less than the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 3% in the next year!
Surrounding Investment Properties in Mesa AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
We have been in this business for a long time, and as a brokerage employing some of the best real estate agents in Phoenix, it seems like people are always asking us which factors our realtors consider when predicting a perfect list price for a home. While you have probably heard of “comps,” the truth … » Learn More about 5 Ways Real Estate Agents in Phoenix Determine Your Home’s Value
With the holidays right around the corner, every family in Phoenix is wondering where the best places to see Santa are in the Valley. Nothing is more exciting to children than being able to meet Santa Claus in person to ask for a special present each year. Plus, who doesn’t love having a sweet collection … » Learn More about Best Places to See Santa in Phoenix and the Valley