Selling a Home in Litchfield Park AZ
If you are selling a home in Litchfield Park, you are sitting on a little slice of small town in the giant sprawl that is the Phoenix metropolitan area. Unlike many other Arizona cities, the home values in Litchfield Park vary greatly, depending on lot size, school district, nearness to retail centers, and more. The CENTURY 21 team insists that strategy is key when selling a home in Litchfield Park. Before you begin your custom selling a home strategy, be aware of your city’s statistics.
- About 426 homes were sold in Litchfield Park so far this year (2017).
- The average home value index is $274,000 (which is a 5% increase over last year), with a median list price at $313,500 and a median sale price around $280,000.
- About 71% of the neighborhoods are filled with single families. The other 29% live in condos and apartments.
- Residents of Litchfield Park tend to be moderate-income families who like small towns and new homeowners looking to start their journey.
- The mortgage rate for the area is about 3.8% (extremely close to the national average).
- The market value is set to increase by about 2.2% in the next year!
Surrounding Investment Properties in Litchfield Park AZ
Insert the Map and Listings Shortcode for All listings in Anthem AZ.
Latest Tips from C21Northwest
Have you been following the all-white-everything interior design trend in recent years? Good news! We are predicting some more color in your home this year. Read on for home trends that we think will explode in 2018.
Have you been thinking about trying to sell your home in 2018? Maybe you are ready to live in a new neighborhood, need more square footage or are just sitting on a bunch of equity. In any case, we will outline three of the reasons this may be the year to pull the trigger.