Born in Odessa, Texas just after the end of WWII into an Air Force, Mary Crow has lived all over the U.S., but her home has always been in Phoenix. She married Ken Crow right after high school and held jobs at the Revlon Plant in Phoenix for many years. After escaping from Corporate America, she owned and operated a small retail business in Downtown Glendale while raising two wonderful children. Her favorite thing about the Arizona real estate business is helping people realize the dream of owning a home! She works with home buyers and sellers primarily in the West Valley, like Peoria and Glendale, where she has lived for over 35 years. Aside from selling real estate, her favorite thing to do is to spend long hours driving and laughing with her children, 6 grandkids, and great-grandchildren!
Century 21 Northwest Listings
- $1,675 : 3676 N 143rd Lane, Goodyear4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $272,900 : 3676 N 143rd Lane, Goodyear4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $210,000 : 10526 N 116th Lane, Youngtown4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $207,900 : 12406 W San Juan Avenue, Litchfield Park4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $4,000 : 9032 N 83rd Street, Scottsdale3 beds, 3.00 baths
- 2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $219,900 : 9414 W Palmer Drive, Peoria5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $479,990 : 18030 N 66th Lane, Glendale4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $214,999 : 6088 W Brown Street, Glendale4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $850 : 2608 W Wolf Street, Phoenix3 beds, 2.50 baths
See all Rodica Bartels's Listings.
(all data current as of 3/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.